I did pet a baby tiger! It was such an amazing experience because its not everyday where you can pet a baby tiger.
I’ve been hearing Zoobic Safari for a long time already. Since we are in the Philippines, I asked my mom and dad if we can go there and of course, we went there. It is 3 hours drive from Manila. Zoobic Safari is kinda far from the main center of Subic, but it is not difficult to find. It is kinda in the middle of the mountain. Well, that’s a good thing though because at least the animals feels like they are in their natural habitat. The friendly animals are of course kinda free roaming around the park and the one who are dangerous, they have this big place where they can roam around freely.
What can you actually do in Zoobic Safari?
- It’s a zoo, so probably roam around and see lots of animals from all around the world.
- You can feed crocodiles with chicken. (At your expense)
- You can also buy chicken and let the caretakers feed with their bare hands the tigers and lion while you are riding a Jeepney.
- You can have a picture with an owl standing on your shoulders,which I really find cool! (I love owls 🙂 )
- You can be swarmed by Love Birds.
- They have this called “Close Encounter with the Tiger” , you are like inches apart from the tiger’s cage.
- You can meet and greet our famous tribe, the Aetas.
- They allow you to pet some of the animals and even feed them.
- You take a tram and enter a secure place where ostriches, wild boars, cows, horses etc are freely walking around the safari. If you are lucky they will approach you too.
And many more… 🙂
The most funny thing that happened to us is when my sister was peed by a tiger. They say that when a tiger peed on you, you will stink for 3 days. Hahaha. So, my little sister is the laughing stock of our family for being peed by a tiger.
It was a nice hot day, perfect for a Safari adventure!
28th of March 2014